OSMAN’S XMAS BAZAAR opens on Thursday 6 December form 6PM to 9PM.
If you would like to have works for sale in the bazaar (priced from £5 to £200)
Send an email (separate emails for each item please) with an image and the following info:
PRICE PER ITEM: (this has to be the price it’s selling for, the artist will get 50%)
once Osman receives the email, it will also appear online here:
Each item must be clearly labelled with
ARTIST NAME / TITLE / PRICE FOR SALE
and bring them into the gallery on Wednesday 5 December between 1 and 5 pm
If the art is unsold, you can pick it up on the last day of the show (December 23) at 6PM or when the Gallery reopens on January 9th between 12 and 6PM.
RATING AND VOTING EXTENDED UNTIL THE END OF SUNDAY 25 NOVEMBER!!!!!!
studio1.1 London & Sračok & Pöhlmann together with Susak Press
will be producing are printing another calendar ready for Xmas and the New Year.
will features a full colour page devoted to the artwork chosen from your submissions.
Voting has ended, 40 works were submitted, 2216 ratings were made, 12 artists made it in the calendar and 17 works will be exhibited.
The entries this year were of the highest quality (most probably the highest in the history of Osman’s Xmas Bazaar) and the voting has been ferocious so congratulations to those who made the cut.
The calendar for 2019 has gone to print and will feature the following artists:
JANUARY: EUGENIA CUELLAR: Fête
FEBRUARY: GRAHAM CARRICK: Last big splash
AUGUST: KATE LYDDON: Unfolding Aphrodite
SEPTEMBER: JOHN WYATT-CLARKE: Hard Evidence
OCTOBER: PETER SYLVEIRE: Falling demand
NOVEMBER: SUE KENNINGTON: Mars Bonfire
DECEMBER: EMMA TOD: 406 parts per million
The exhibition at studio1.1 will feature all the works included in the calendar plus:
studio1.1 GALLERY CHOICE:
Andrew Seto: Assemblage
All entries will be displayed on our website for public vote, and the 12 winning pieces will be exhibited in our Annual Xmas Show. Images submitted must be ‘landscape’ format (though not necessarily of course landscapes!) at least 28 cms wide and 20 cms tall at 300 dpi (3300 x 2400 pixels) (there is no limit to how many entries you can make, but one image per submission please). DEADLINE for entries is Monday 19 November, the exhibition will run from 6 – 23 December. for further information and to enter please click here
and to submit an image go to firstname.lastname@example.org
also, during Osman’s bazaar, there will be the exhibition of the 12 top entries but also, the “GOOD ART CHEAP” section (no entry fee) with work for sale priced between £5 and £200. If you have anything you would like to sell at the bazaar, please send image, info and price.
All money from sales goes 50% to the artist and 50% to studio1.1, London.
- Eugenia Cuellar: Fête (63 votes, average: 4.02 out of 5, rated)
- Eugenia Cuellar: The Ball (61 votes, average: 3.90 out of 5, rated)
- Stephen Harwood: Beachy Head, Study II (LR) (76 votes, average: 3.32 out of 5, rated)
- Graham Carrick: Last big splash (74 votes, average: 3.31 out of 5, rated)
- Ruth Calland: Grief For Lost Objects (85 votes, average: 3.29 out of 5, rated)
- Martin Gayford: The Stables Tea Room (76 votes, average: 3.22 out of 5, rated)
- Martin Gayford: Bonjour To All (74 votes, average: 3.15 out of 5, rated)
- Graham Carrick: Garden waste with mobile (78 votes, average: 3.01 out of 5, rated)
- Charles Williams: Alex Koolman after Daniel Stringer, 1971 (LR) (55 votes, average: 2.93 out of 5, rated)
- Kate Lyddon: Unfolding Aphrodite (50 votes, average: 2.90 out of 5, rated)
- Julie Caves: Salty Foam in My Mouth (38 votes, average: 2.87 out of 5, rated)
- Stephen Harwood: Beachy Head, Study I (LR) (66 votes, average: 2.85 out of 5, rated)
- Herzog Dellafiore: YOU ART FAIR CONCEPTUALISTS I SHIT ON YOUR ART AND SPIT IN YOUR CAPPUCCINOS (54 votes, average: 1.76 out of 5, rated)
- Madi Acharya-Baskerville: I Feel Free (49 votes, average: 1.84 out of 5, rated)
- Ritva Raitsalo: Ephemeral (45 votes, average: 1.84 out of 5, rated)