studio1.1 London & Sračok & Pöhlmann together with Susak Press will be producing another calendar ready for Xmas and the New Year.
Each month will feature a full colour page devoted to the artwork chosen from your submissions.
All entries will be displayed on our website for public vote, and the 12 winning pieces will be exhibited in our Annual Xmas Show.
Entry costs £10 and each submission will also be given a copy of the calendar.
Images submitted must be ‘landscape’ format (though not necessarily of course landscapes!) at least 28 cms wide and 20 cms tall at 300 dpi (3300 x 2400 pixels)
(there is no limit to how many entries you can make, but one image per submission please).
DEADLINE for entries is Monday 19 November,
the exhibition will run from 6 – 23 December.
for further information and to enter please click here
and to submit an image go to email@example.com
also, during Osman’s bazaar, there will be the exhibition of the 12 top entries but also, the “GOOD ART CHEAP” section (no entry fee) with work for sale priced between £5 and £150. If you have anything you would like to sell at the bazaar, please send image, info and price.
All money from sales goes 50% to the artist and 50% to studio1.1, London.
Current Rankings in Calendar Submissions
MOST RATED (OVERALL)
- Euan G. Stewart: Committee - 23 votes
- Martin Gayford: The Stables Tea Room - 21 votes
- Martin Gayford: Bonjour To All - 20 votes
- Emma Tod: 406 parts per million - 20 votes
- Eugenia Cuellar: The Ball - 18 votes
- Eugenia Cuellar: Fête - 17 votes
- Charles Williams: Alex Koolman after Daniel Stringer, 1971 (LR) - 17 votes
- Herzog Dellafiore: YOU ART FAIR CONCEPTUALISTS I SHIT ON YOUR ART AND SPIT IN YOUR CAPPUCCINOS - 17 votes
- Kate Lyddon: Unfolding Aphrodite - 15 votes
- Ruth Philo: Unwritten - 14 votes
HIGHEST RATED (12)
- Martin Gayford: Bonjour To All (4.50 out of 5)
- Martin Gayford: The Stables Tea Room (4.38 out of 5)
- Stephen Harwood: Beachy Head, Study I (LR) (4.00 out of 5)
- Emma Tod: 406 parts per million (3.95 out of 5)
- John Hughes and Sissy Christopoulou: Never On Our Knees (3.85 out of 5)
- Eugenia Cuellar: The Ball (3.78 out of 5)
- Stephen Harwood: Beachy Head, Study II (LR) (3.77 out of 5)
- Charles Williams: Alex Koolman after Daniel Stringer, 1971 (LR) (3.71 out of 5)
- Eugenia Cuellar: Fête (3.71 out of 5)
- Peter Sylveire: Falling demand (3.60 out of 5)
- Kate Lyddon: Unfolding Aphrodite (3.40 out of 5)
- Euan G. Stewart: Committee (3.30 out of 5)
LOWEST RATED (3)
- Herzog Dellafiore: YOU ART FAIR CONCEPTUALISTS I SHIT ON YOUR ART AND SPIT IN YOUR CAPPUCCINOS (2.06 out of 5)
- Rhonda Whitehead (2.11 out of 5)
- Ritva Raitsalo: Ephemeral (2.13 out of 5)